Saturday, December 11, 2010

Grace

This is a special post for me. The lyrics to this particular song have always touched something inside me, and while they are quite haunting, I also find such beauty in the words. My extremely talented cousin agreed to sing this song and I paired it with some of my favorite photographs that also resonate with me. This isn't meant to be outwardly morbid, but to marry the images with the words and find the beauty that the two create together. Thank you to Susan for allowing me to share this.

This is dedicated in memory of Tony Ross. 


3 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful. Tell your cousin her voice is lovely!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I got chills! This was absolutely beautiful. Your cuz has a lovely voice and you know how much I adore your creative eye that you capture in your photos. Aboslutely a touching combination of sound and visual enjoyment. Thank you both for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really moving post. I had to hold back tears the entire time I watched.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Hear It!